Well, it turns out we will be out of school again tomorrow! One fun thing to be thinking about while we're out of school is topics to blog about. Many of you have written student blog posts, but several of you haven't yet. We're going to pick back up with student blogging once we get back to school, so here are some possible topics for you to be thinking about.
1. What did you do while school was out? Did you stay inside and watch TV or did you get out of the house and do something fun, like sledding?
2. Have you seen any good movies or read any good books lately? Be a movie/book critic and tell us why or why not we should watch the movie or read the book.
3. How are you coming with your New Year's resolutions? Are you keeping them? Has something happened to keep you from reaching your goals?
4. One major theme in Bridge to Terabithia
is friendship. Do you have a friend that means a lot to you? Why do you think that it is important to have good friends? How are you a good friend to others?
5. What is something you're interested in that you'd like to learn more about this year?
These are just a few ideas to think about. Leave a comment if you have any other suggestions of things to write about. Also leave a comment and tell us what you'd like to blog about!
If you're still unsure about blogging, go to the Student Blog page
and click on the link to watch the Brain Pop video about blogging. You can also listen to our new Voki, Fiona the cat, talk about how to leave a comment.
Finally, you might notice a few changes to our website. We have moved our pictures and video to our Project Gallery Wiki
. Also, Mrs. Crawford and Mrs. Dunnavant added more information to the About/Contact
page. Finally, there is now a page for parents
that has helpful links. Would you like to see anything added to our website? If so, you can leave a comment about that too!